300 Mg Deca 500Mg Test - Is 500 mg of deca to much???? - AnabolicMinds. com

peterk...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2023, 4:02:11 PM11/26/23
to ripped-r...@googlegroups.com

I've ran 500mg test for half a year then 250 for the other half now I'm trying deca and eq added each at 300mg on top of the test 500mg per week. Just wondering how aggressive to be with ai never really had probs before on 0. 5 mg every 3 days this cycl will probably run 20 weeks

***************************

Our AAS Shop is a premium and private online store offering a wide range of high-quality anabolic steroids, performance-enhancing drugs, and related products. We stock various injectable steroids, oral steroids, PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) products, growth hormone, peptides, fat burners, and vitamins to meet all your fitness and performance needs.

All our products are sourced from reputable manufacturers and are guaranteed to be 100% genuine. We provide a diverse selection of steroids for different purposes, including bulking, cutting, and strength-gaining.

Our PCT products are designed to help you recover after a steroid cycle. Our customer service team is available to answer any questions and ensure a smooth shopping experience. Additionally, we offer fat burners and vitamins to support your overall health and wellness goals.

GO TO OUR ONLINE STORE → https://bit.ly/3Gib9H4

***************************

Deca Durabolin 101: All About Nandrolone Decanoate - John Doe Bodybuilding

So test 500mg/deca 300mg Wk or test 500mg/Eq 300 mg Wk which one is better with less sides, i have Nolva and hcg at hand, what do you guys recomend, any experience with a cycle like this?.

which is a better stack test/deca or test/EQ? - EliteFitness

#1 im running: dbol at 40 mg for 4 weeks deca at 500/wk for 12 weeks sust at 600/wk for 12-14 weeks i have been told 500 mg of deca is too much, but, some say its perfect!!!! opinions please!!!! Sweekaters Member Awards 0 Oct 4, 2011 #2 You'll need a dopamine agonist of some sort of you could potentially be in a world of hurt. dustinr334 Banned

Test deca eq cycle | MESO-Rx Forum

[Open] Also known as deca, deca durabolin is among the oldest steroids to gain great popularity in the world of bodybuilding. It is even popular today amongst athletes and bodybuilders due to its numerous benefits that anyone would expect in terms of gains and post-workout recovery.

Deca 300 test 500. I did use three cycles of test - Tim Croxdale

Empty-Rip1776 Deca 300mg Test 300 mg! HELP Weight 200 Height 5'9 Age 26 So I have been taking 300mg of test e and 300 mg of deca a week cocktailed at 150 each 3/4 day split a week for 15 weeks.

test 500mg/deca 300mg/ dbol 30mg cycle, advice please

Deca-Durabolin, based on the Nandrolone steroid, is one of the oldest steroids which has stood the test of time and remains a favorite to this day. It is one of the most popular steroid choice for a range of reasons. Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone) Cycle

Forum: 500mg Deca vs 300mg Deca and 300mg EQ ~blackops79, 2014 - eroid s

300mg vs 500mg test : r/PEDs r/PEDs • 3 yr. ago AaronSlowhead NSFW 300mg vs 500mg test 300mg vs 500mg of test. Many people say 500 is a better dose because it is very little more side effects than 300 with a good amount more of gains. Is there truth to this? Archived post. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 17 Sort by:

500 mg Test or 300 mg Test and 200 mg Deca : r/PEDs - Reddit

1 CPTherptyderp • 6 hr. ago Nand has its whole own set of sides to manage. Or just run primo. You really seem set on doing nand so go nuts. 4 1 more reply DryPotential7661 • 3 hr. ago Of course, the option with nandrolone will be more productive if you already know how to administer the test correctly. clashin74 • 6 hr. ago I get mental sides.

300mg vs 500mg test : r/PEDs - Reddit

300 vs 500 test with 600mg deca. Gonna be running a test deca and dbol cycle soon, just wondering if I will see much of a difference in weight gain and size with using 500 test instead of 300, running along with 600 deca a week! 900mg test e 900mg deca booom!!

500mg test with 300 or 600mg of deca? | UK-Muscle. co. uk Forum

Fact: Testosterone does not need to be ran higher than Deca, but enough needs to be there to counteract possible sides of "Deca dick" (I find 200 mg/week of test to be fine for running with 300 mg/week Deca). Fiction: Deca needs to be ran for very long cycles to see any benefits from it.

300mg test e 300mg deca/1 cycle/ok? - Steroid . com

DECA-DURABOLIN is the Organon brand name for the injectable steroid can be achieved with 400 mg Deca-Durabolin/week and 500 mg Sustanon/week, Deca 300 test 500, Many people club Deca with a high. First steroid cycle. Tim Croxdale Navigation. Deca 300 test 500. Side effects and dosage. Also, the full time cannot occur if pregnant or at 12 weeks .

Test/Deca stack. dosage | MuscleGurus

12066 posts · Joined 2013. #2 · Jul 14, 2017. allaboutyou said: HI guys, This is my second cycle, 500mg test and 300mg Deca per week (Dimension). I am on my 6th week and honestly last year when I did Test E and Tbol I had a lot more strenght and better gains. I don't feel the Deca at all.

Picture: End of a glorious cycle: 12 weeks on Deca 300 and Test 250 .

Deca + Test Cycle - Get EXTREME Results with this One Trick. May 18, 2022 by . Many people wonder if doing 600 mg of Testosterone Enanthate and 200mgs of Nandrolone Decanoate for 10 weeks is a safe cycle to do — especially with regards to blood lipids and cholesterol levels. . Males often uses it for 10-14 weeks in 250-500mg per week .

Deca-Durabolin Cycle (Deca Cycle Guide) - Steroid Cycles

Test E 250 mg 2★ W 1-14 Deca 150mg 2★ W 1-12 DBol 10 mg 3★ daily W 1-4 Starting week 3-12 HCG 250 iu 2★ Liquidex on hand for later, will run at. 25 mg EOD up to. 5mg if needed. PCT -- clomid taper, P5 (test booster) Vitamins and stuff of course Stats-5'6 165lbs 9% bf 25 years old Been training for over ten

Deca 300mg Test 300 mg! HELP : r/SteroidsUK - Reddit

#1 I am soon to have a test-e, and deca stack in hand. I am getting both in 400 mg, 10ml bottles. What would be a good suggested dosage qnd frequency for the cycle? Top Rated Sources 1. Iron-Daddy. to 5. 0 (95) 2. Body-Gear. to 5. 0 (51) 3. AlphaMuscle. is 5. 0 (34) 4. Supps-For-Life. to 5. 0 (21) 5. Osgear. ws 4. 6 (14) 6. Gear4gym. com 5. 0 (9) Latest Promos

Correct test and deca cycle dosage for the best results - Equis

Use a 250mg testosterone enanthate (Tenorex) supplement for the first eight weeks of a cutting cycle such as the one shown here. Take 200mg of deca from weeks 1-12. Weeks 9-16: Replace test enanthate every other day with 200mg of test prop and 100mg every day with trenbolone acetate. Add 80 mg of anavar daily from weeks 9-16.

Deca 300mg week not enough? | UK-Muscle. co. uk Forum

End of a glorious cycle: 12 weeks on Deca 300 and Test 250 (taking 300 of Deca a week and 600 of Test) My strength shot up, most noticeable on my overhead press where I got up to 185lbs, 3x10. Here's my stats. Before: Started: Dec 30, 2011: 190 lbs. neck - 15 biceps- 16 chest - 42 midsection - 39 calf - 14. 5 thigh - 2 hip- 38. 5

300 vs 500 test with 600mg deca | UK-Muscle. co. uk Forum

500mg Deca vs 300mg Deca and 300mg EQ. I was planning on a test/deca/dbol cycle which is my go-to cycle but was considering using up 4000mg of EQ that I have on hand. I love deca for gains and for the joint relief which really helps me out but was thinking that maybe I can still get the joint relief and maybe keep it a bit harder by using the EQ.

Deca + Test Cycle - Get EXTREME Results with this One Trick

#1 · Jul 29, 2013 Kicking off a 10 week cycle week after, strong food intake and very consistent, don't feel the need to use much than 500mg of pharma test, doesn't change much for me other than I bloat more even on ai and I have only run 4 cycles.

A Comprehensive Guide To Deca Cycles - Lee-Jackson

I know the ideal is 500mg test e -10 weeks, the goal here of course is to gain weight/muscle.