Webinar 6/6, 10-11 a.m. CT - Enhancing P-12 STEM Education for Students with Disabilities

Berry, Tricia S

Jun 4, 2024, 3:01:10 PMJun 4
to Central Texas K12 STEM Outreach (central-texas-k12-stem-outreach@googlegroups.com), dfw-k12-st...@googlegroups.com, East Texas K12 STEM Outreach Group, el-paso-k12-...@googlegroups.com, houston-k-12-...@googlegroups.com, laredo-k-12-...@googlegroups.com, rio-grande-valley-...@googlegroups.com, san-antonio-k1...@googlegroups.com, waco-k-12-s...@googlegroups.com, west-texas-k12...@googlegroups.com

U.S. Department of Education - YOU Belong in STEM: Enhancing P-12 STEM Education for Students with Disabilities

Webinar: June 6, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. CT

On June 6, 2024, our expert panelists will share their experiences to design and adapt STEM programming, utilize assistive technologies, and foster a supportive learning environment for students with disabilities. From leveraging student input when formulating inclusive tools to implementing Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles, we will delve into practical methods to engage and empower all learners in STEM subjects.

Register at https://ed-gov.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_zmtGhE63Q9G_8gchkq72ew#/registration

Tricia Berry

she, her, hers

·  Executive Director, Women in STEM (WiSTEM)

·  Broadening Participation Director, Center for Dynamics and Control of Materials (CDCM) – an NSF MRSEC

The University of Texas at Austin

trici...@utexas.edu | community.utexas.edu/womeninstem | @utwistem

Book time to meet with me

My working day may not be your working day, so please do not feel obliged to reply outside of your normal working hours.