March2Success Free Online Resource Hub with Standardized Test Prep & More

trici...@txgcp.org

Mar 7, 2024, 2:06:02 PMMar 7
to Central Texas K12 STEM Outreach, dfw-k12-st...@googlegroups.com, East Texas K12 STEM Outreach Group, el-paso-k12-...@googlegroups.com, houston-k-12-...@googlegroups.com, laredo-k-12-...@googlegroups.com, rio-grande-valley-...@googlegroups.com, san-antonio-k1...@googlegroups.com, waco-k-12-s...@googlegroups.com, west-texas-k12...@googlegroups.com

https://www.march2success.com/

What is March2Success?

March2Success is your FREE online resource hub, designed to empower users to boost their performance on critical standardized tests. Whether you're gearing up for state exit exams, college entrance exams, or the ASVAB military entrance test, we've got you covered.

Our platform offers a wide array of self-paced study programs in Math, English, and Science, meticulously crafted to cater to students from grades 8 to 12. But that's not all – March2Success is your go-to source for expert guidance through the entire college application journey. We provide valuable resources on admissions, financial aid, scholarships, and comprehensive planning guides, ensuring you have the support you need to excel in your academic pursuits.

What We Offer

March2Success offers a range of resources to meet the diverse educational needs of our users:

High School, College and Vocational Prep: Access our online courses and practice tests to confidently prepare for state graduation, college entrance exams, and other assessments such as the ASVAB.  We also provide resources to guide you through the college application process.

STEM Education: Explore  lessons and practice tests designed to reinforce crucial concepts in STEM. Our offerings cover Math, Science, Social Science, and Technology.

Healthcare Professionals: For those pursuing careers in healthcare, we offer full-length practice tests for exams such as the MCAT, DAT, and various Nursing examinations.

Tricia Berry

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Executive Director and Collaboration Lead, Texas Girls Collaborative Project

trici...@txgcp.org | txgcp.org | @txgcp | Schedule time on my calendar using Calendly

The Texas Girls Collaborative Project (TxGCP) is a statewide network of advocates and educators from non-profits, K-12 schools, universities and colleges, and companies from across Texas and beyond who are committed to motivating and supporting women and girls to pursue and thrive in careers in STEM. TxGCP leads the annual Texas Women & Girls in STEM Summit, disseminates curriculum and effective practices and supports a network of collaborators, resource sharing and STEM communications throughout the state.TxGCP is a state collaborative of the National Girls Collaborative Project and is powered by STEMwise Connections.