Use of Promise with Stick

James Cook

Nov 11, 2016, 2:33:42 PM11/11/16
to RingoJS
Is there an example someone can point to that shouws the use of Promises in conjunction with the Stick library? I would like to know what the state of the art is for Ringo regarding the use of promises in returning web requests.

Philipp Naderer

Nov 23, 2016, 6:57:15 AM11/23/16
to rin...@googlegroups.com
In my projects promises don't have a prominent role. So I cannot provide you a concrete example, but I will consider this for some future playground mini-projects. I haven't seen promises in larger in-production applications in our code base.

Bye,
Philipp