Softanza and Invisible chars in Unicode

Mansour Ayouni

Feb 11, 2024, 5:48:31 PMFeb 11
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello All,

I had a discussion this evening with a friend about the invisible chars in Unicode. Suddenly I remembered that Softanza knew something about them...

So, when I went back to home, I crafted this code:

image.png

The same image has been pasted in Google Gemini and the explanation was incredibly precise! Read it here:

Greetings,
Mansour

Mahmoud Fayed

Feb 11, 2024, 7:36:59 PMFeb 11
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mansour

Thanks for sharing :D

The screen shots say the invisible characters count is 53.
While references on the Internet says the count is 54

So please revise the count.

Greetings,
Mahmoud

Mansour Ayouni

Feb 11, 2024, 7:41:49 PMFeb 11
to Mahmoud Fayed, The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mahmoud,

Thank you for the information. I'll add it.

Greetings.
Mansour

--

---

Mahmoud Fayed

Feb 11, 2024, 7:57:07 PMFeb 11
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mansour

>> "Thank you for the information. I'll add it."

You are welcome :D

Greetings,
Mahmoud

Mansour Ayouni

Feb 12, 2024, 2:40:22 PMFeb 12
to Mahmoud Fayed, The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mahmoud,

I added the mission invisible char to Softanza Unicode database...

image.png

To save my time, I expressed the problem to ChatGPT, gave him my list of 53 invisible codepoints, and told him to give me the mission one...

I checked it back in the official Unicode database and it was right!

image.png

So thanks to you and to ChatGPT :)

All the best,
Mansour