Error While Building Jsonlib for linux

مهند العياش

Apr 30, 2022, 3:35:17 AMApr 30
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mr. Mahmoud
I can not build the jsonlib for linux
because i want to use it with the ringtelgram
So if you Can build it for me , please...
Best wishes...
Mohannad

Mahmoud Fayed

Apr 30, 2022, 2:02:37 PMApr 30
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mohannad

All what you need is to run buildgcc.sh

Then run install.sh

Greetings,
Mahmoud

مهند العياش

May 3, 2022, 7:02:41 AMMay 3
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mr. Mahmoud
I tried do that but I got an error while building process.
Then I tried to build it inside heroku But I got another error.

So if you Can made a special version or (Pure Version) for ring Contain
1-stdlibcurl
2-stdlib
3-jsonlib
4-weblib

and the latest version of ring compiler especially for this purposes...

Best wishes

Mohannad

Mahmoud Fayed

May 4, 2022, 1:54:53 PMMay 4
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mohannad

>> "I tried do that but I got an error while building process"

Please share the Linux distribution name & version
And the error message

>> "Then I tried to build it inside heroku But I got another error."

The same here (Linux version + Error Message)

>> "So if you Can made a special version or (Pure Version) for ring"

When we release Ring 1.17, We will provide Binary release for Windows, Linux & macOS as we used to do.

Greetings,
Mahmoud