Ring Tutorials

Antonio F.S.

Jul 21, 2022, 4:05:26 PM7/21/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello.

Although Ring has a very complete documentation, I would like to have
access to tutorials in audiovisual format and that are as complete as
possible about the language and its ecosystem.

I would be grateful if you could let me know and provide me with the
relevant links.

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
Antonio F.S.

Mahmoud Fayed

Jul 21, 2022, 4:51:46 PM7/21/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Antonio

(3) Over 450 videos about Ring by Hassouna Channel (Arabic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VIHMyrEilw&list=PLHIfW1KZRIfl6KzfLziFl650MmThnQ0jT

(5) Developing Ring Package Manager step-by-step (Arabic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDyrgo-0BIg&list=PLpQiqjcu7CuFiv-Fa8M8wx-MrKvLmMnbn

As you can notice, most of these resources are in Arabic language
So in the future, if you provided videos in another language, this will be nice :D

Greetings,
Mahmoud

Antonio F.S.

Jul 21, 2022, 5:07:03 PM7/21/22
to ring...@googlegroups.com

Hello.

Well, I'll put the translator to get Spanish subtitles. I take your suggestion. :-) :-)

Thank you very much Mahmoud.

Best regards.
Antonio F.S.

Mahmoud Fayed

Jul 21, 2022, 7:58:17 PM7/21/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Antonio

>> "Thank you very much Mahmoud."

You are welcome :D

Greetings,
Mahmoud

Mansour Ayouni

Jul 22, 2022, 3:52:56 AM7/22/22
to Mahmoud Fayed, The Ring Programming Language
Hello  Antonio,

You can also look at my Ring book in english containing hundreds of visually illustrated examples.

Here is the link:

Best,
Mansour

--