
Hello Mansour,
This is great news for me, as my retraining in IT in recent years,
moving from older languages, has been focused on the web. I
sometimes wondered what Ring would be like in that regard, and
with your creation, RingScript, you've already given me a general
idea.
I have a lot of work with Ring, and it's growing all the time. :-)
:-)
Fraternal greetings,
Antonio F.S.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Ring Programming Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ring-lang+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/aea0beb9-bd71-4c64-ad41-2bfd74b79089%40gmail.com.
--
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Ring Programming Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ring-lang+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/8e89fa77-1c3e-479e-ac94-85e31e504202n%40googlegroups.com.
D:\wasm\emsdk
D:\wasm\emsdk\upstream\emscripten
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/e776a5b1-5b81-4651-97d5-6860effe8ef0n%40googlegroups.com.
Hello everyone,
I'm pleased to announce the release of RingScript, which I completely redeveloped using Zig and Fable 5, then validated against hundreds of Ring examples.
With RingScript, you can now run Ring applications directly in the browser with ease.
You can find all the details, including installation instructions and usage documentation, here:
https://mayouni.github.io/ringscript/index.html
All the best,
Mansour
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/221ebb6f-1b9d-42d1-8c24-a7419a8d93d4n%40googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/be35324f-3d3d-44c6-a5ff-3432af19ba25n%40googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/be35324f-3d3d-44c6-a5ff-3432af19ba25n%40googlegroups.com.

Yesterday, I showed RingScript to my friend Foued Kamel, CEO of Avionav. He was immediately impressed by how an entire programming language can be ported to the browser while still starting up almost instantly, in stark contrast to what he had previously experienced with Qt for WebAssembly.

I had the honor of enjoying the speed of downloading a full language in the browser in the blink of an eye.
And that speed surpassed what Qt can do.
I once thought about using QT to develop some software to control drones and robots.. but after we tried RingScript yesterday.. I changed my mind to support what our brother Mansour is doing and use it for everything I can do in this language.
And yesterday I learned a lot regarding the future of AI.. whose future I think is currently being written in some halls of the city of Sousse, in the mind and heart of my dear friend Mansour.
The Brower in Web-Assembly is unable to handle Curl.
I hope RingScript can do it !

To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/ea719b39-16ee-4aaa-b302-a4c9845aa1e6n%40googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/959d4b2d-5baf-458d-b0e6-1ae02fe3bfacn%40googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/1f1f6a0d-3493-48cb-929e-86dfceb5706fn%40googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/47cd287d-e068-49c9-b304-4a4cbac5bd64n%40googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/9e4b4c4d-62ac-4fa0-80a2-87d3db7fe75dn%40googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/CAFdCj1B09rFkZ8gWR3Ls7Hzw0xK5S4m8bqwNkgbKFmvkEu8Amg%40mail.gmail.com.

Hello Bert,
Thank you for insisting — it made me improve the site. Three things are new because of your questions:
RingQt for WebAssembly 22.7 MB
RingScript 0.35 MB
Sixty-five times smaller, because a web page is not a desktop application.
Best,
Mansour
--
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Ring Programming Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ring-lang+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/CAFdCj1AUOpDf%3DjfDpMMJtwYL98N%2B7tPFc%2Bf7RyTc7JV1cBiomA%40mail.gmail.com.
Hello Mahmoud,
Thank you very much.
I removed your name from the playground and updated the website with blog and news sections where I can share my learnings and the technical challenges I’ve encountered.
I also just finished a performance optimization that makes RingScript as responsive as Lua and QuickJS on WebAssembly, and even better than both on 4 out of 9 criteria: https://mayouni.github.io/ringscript/data.html
This requirement was raised by my bank customer in Niger, as they need to manipulate local data containing tens of thousands of records. I just conducted a conclusive demo with them this morning, and I also created a sample interactive application to showcase this capability on the website: https://mayouni.github.io/ringscript/playground/ledger.html
Next, I’ll add the package to the Ring RingPM registry.
Best,
Mansour
--
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Ring Programming Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ring-lang+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/e781ce5b-84f3-4d62-a3f4-0294b2bf03ffn%40googlegroups.com.
--
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Ring Programming Language" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ring-lang+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/df025e07-ce4a-43c0-b104-b864142e40d4n%40googlegroups.com.
Hello Mahmoud,
It was a very rewarding moment after months of work on RingScript.
Look at my customer's enthusiasm after receiving the installation package and seeing the application just work: the server on his macbook machine, PWAs on mobile phones for the restaurant staff, plus a native android tablet KDS in the kitchen (since i need sound synthesis there).

I think this is proof that Ring is one of the most capable languages around. We just need to believe in it and leverage all its power and beauty to build applications that meet real customer demands.
I hope we will see more in this direction in the future. I personally have more to share. 🙂
Best,
Mansour
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ring-lang/18a7e13c-51c9-400b-93cd-7d860514b4edn%40googlegroups.com.