Over 2000 conversations in Ring Group

CalmoSoft

Mar 20, 2022, 5:45:33 PM3/20/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mahmoud et All,

There are over 2.000 conversations in Ring Group.
Congratulation to Contributors of Ring Programming Language!!!
Have a nice da, a good job and a pleasant rest afterward.

Greetings,
Gal Zsolt

Mansour Ayouni

Mar 20, 2022, 5:53:09 PM3/20/22
to CalmoSoft, The Ring Programming Language
Hello Gal,

That's a nice corpus for advanced text analysis.
I'll be working on that as a practical case with SoftanzaLib after releasing the library.

Best,
Mansour

--

---

CalmoSoft

Mar 20, 2022, 6:00:37 PM3/20/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mansour,

Thanks for your kind words, they are really encourage me a lot to continue my job in Ring.
Have a nice day, a good job and a pleasant rest afterward

Greetings
Gal Zsolt
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Outnull

Apr 29, 2022, 11:48:27 PM4/29/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hi Mansour,

Can you give some more usage examples on your Github for SoftanzaLib? I've been wanting to learn more about it.

Thank you.

Mansour Ayouni

Apr 30, 2022, 4:11:44 AM4/30/22
to Outnull, The Ring Programming Language
Hello Outnull,

Please wait for the next upgrade (that I'll publish by the start of the next week) where you'll find a bunch of interesting testing examples that I compiled in these files:

I also made a test file for every class (stzStringTest.ring for stzString class, stzListTest.ring for stzList class, and so one...), but these may contain some bugs that I will fix soon.

Finally, I'll be posting some of these examples with explanations here in the group as far as I publish the upgrade.

Thank you for your interest.
Best,
Mansour

Outnull

Apr 30, 2022, 11:27:22 AM4/30/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hi Mansour,

Exciting. Ring is a powerful and fun language, and your Softanza library is a great contribution. I'm looking for some beginner friendly examples that help demonstrate its capability. I will review the test files you linked and look forward to more examples accompanied by explanations here in the group.

Take care.

Mansour Ayouni

Apr 30, 2022, 7:40:23 PM4/30/22
to Outnull, The Ring Programming Language
Agreed!
Thank you very much.
Best,
Mansour