Example HTTP with GET and POST methods

Irwin Rodriguez

Nov 29, 2022, 12:40:47 PM11/29/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hi,

I was reading the doc but couldn't find a clear example about consuming HTTP requests.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Irwin Rodriguez

Nov 29, 2022, 4:08:15 PM11/29/22
to The Ring Programming Language
I've found libcurl and it does the work pretty well.

thanks.

Mansour Ayouni

Nov 29, 2022, 4:21:48 PM11/29/22
to Irwin Rodriguez, The Ring Programming Language
Hello Irwin,

 You can also use the HTTPLib library.

Best,
Mansour

--

---
Message has been deleted

Irwin Rodriguez

Nov 29, 2022, 4:38:33 PM11/29/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Thanks,

I do read that article but actually I couldn't understand how to do a HTTPRequest using the Client class, I'll check it again and hope to understand how it works.

regards!

Mansour Ayouni

Nov 29, 2022, 4:41:16 PM11/29/22
to Irwin Rodriguez, The Ring Programming Language
Hello Irwin,

Libcurl is actually a good choice.
Good luck.

Best,