Bootjack transition to Bootstrap v3.2

steve...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2014, 1:08:18 PM8/17/14
to rik...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I read that Bootjack is a port of Bootstrap v3.0.x. Do you plan to also support the newer versions of Bootstrap? The last releases brought a lot of UI changes and it would be great if I could use them with Dart!

Best regards
Steven

Tom Yeh

Mar 11, 2015, 1:01:48 AM3/11/15
to rik...@googlegroups.com
We will, but we don't have the plan yet. The current version works nicely on Quire:)

Could you share us what new features you're looking for in latest Bootstrap?

Steven Roose

Mar 11, 2015, 5:33:14 AM3/11/15
to Tom Yeh, rik...@googlegroups.com

It's been a while since I asked, so I don't remember exactly.
I think the main issue was that the bootstrap website and documentation is about the latest version and it's not convenient to not know what parts of this documentation are compatible with the version bootjack implements.