pub deploy doesn't work completely (forgets view.css file)

Iván Zaera Avellón

Jun 6, 2013, 7:20:01 AM6/6/13
to rik...@googlegroups.com
Hi again:

I've been trying to deploy a Rikulo UI phonegap app and everything works except for one detail: when I use pub deploy, my "packages/rikulo_ui/css/default/view.css" is missing. I suppose there's no way yet to extend pub deploy to copy static resources, but before asking in Dart's list I would like to confirm this or get info about some possible workaround/fix.

Thanks and best regards,
Ivan

Tom Yeh

Jun 6, 2013, 9:58:08 PM6/6/13
to rik...@googlegroups.com
No, I don't think they handle the static resources yet. Could you fire a bug on dartbug?

Iván Zaera Avellón

Jun 7, 2013, 3:29:53 AM6/7/13
to Tom Yeh, rikulo
Sure. I'll do.