Possibly joining the effort :)

q3k

Mar 19, 2012, 7:00:34 AM3/19/12
to Rigol Homebrew List
g'day

Me and a few guys from the Warsaw Hackerspace have discovered this
project a few days ago, and were very impressed and intrigued by it.
Right now I'm still getting the hang of the Blackfin assembler (got
any good resources for that?) and the firmware image (thanks for the
IDA module and loaders!), but we already have a bunch of ideas for
what to do (there may be a Doom port in there somewhere ;) ).

Is there any place where members and/or sympathisers of the project
hang out at? The IRC channel on freenode seems to be dead...

Cheers,
Sergiusz 'q3k' Bazański
www: https://q3k.org/
pgp: https://q3k.org/pgpkey

tgaz

Mar 19, 2012, 7:25:32 AM3/19/12
to rigolh...@googlegroups.com
Den måndagen den 19:e mars 2012 kl. 12:00:34 UTC+1 skrev q3k:
Is there any place where members and/or sympathisers of the project
hang out at? The IRC channel on freenode seems to be dead...

So far, I seem to be the only one promoting real-time
communication, so right now I'm pretty much alone in the channel.

Andreas Schuler

Mar 19, 2012, 10:01:50 AM3/19/12
to rigolh...@googlegroups.com
hi !

you're welcome!
i mainly used the blackfin programmers manual.
http://www.surveyor.com/blackfin/Blackfin-PRM.pdf
where's the problem with the firmware image ?
hehe....doom port sounds cool :) i discussed a wolf3d port with a friend
of mine from another of my projects (http://chaos-software.de.vu/), but we
decided to wait until we have a working c compiler that links against the
firmware image.

atm i work on generating flirt signatures from virtual dsp libs, to find
the complete c api and other functions in the image.

only the irc channel and the mailinglist. if you need live help or a wiki
account, contact me per mail and i will send you my icq # or come to the
irc channel when i can.

cheers,
krater

Schuler Development - Inh. Andreas Schuler
Oberdorf 90 - 66687 Wadern - Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)176 38954028 - eMail: and...@schulerdev.de
USt-IdNr. DE265234109