Multiple sample entries

jasperk...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 10:11:20 AM1/5/15
to right...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am a bit new into right field so sorry if I overlooked something.

I am currently working with patient data and everybody loves to write dates, yes, no etc quite differently. Therefor I am trying to implement RightField to solve my parsing problems.

It is a relatively easy setup but I am stuck at the moment. I created my own OWL and that loads fine and for now I have a very simple form:

Study ID Date of enrolement Age Gender
1000 01/01/15 50 M
1001 02/01/15 42 F

Now when I export this to RDF I get the following:

<rdf:RDF
    xmlns:j.0="http://ssb.wur.nl/" >
  <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://tes.tnl">
    <j.0:age>50.0</j.0:age>
    <j.0:age>42.0</j.0:age>
    <j.0:identifier>1001.0</j.0:identifier>
    <j.0:identifier>1000.0</j.0:identifier>
  </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

How do I link the correct age to the correct identifier? Otherwise everything gets mixed up. I am probably doing something wrong but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it!

Thanks in advance!

Niels Zondervan

Nov 28, 2017, 6:56:50 AM11/28/17
to RightField
At minut 7 of this video they show how to do it, you add a tab with metadata per sample. Although this describes each sample, it does not link to the data in each sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnuZJ9_IFUI
Documentation on RightField could be better.