FAIRDOM's First User Meeting September 15th 2016

Stuart Owen

Jun 8, 2016, 8:51:01 AM6/8/16
to right...@googlegroups.com
We’re excited to announce the first combined user meeting for FAIRDOM.

Good data and model management improves the longevity and impact of your
interdisciplinary research. FAIRDOM offers software and expertise to
support you in better managing your interdisciplinary life-science
projects, particularly in systems and synthetic biology. If you have
never heard of data and model management, or are curious about it, or
you are an expert keen to exchange ideas, our user meeting is the place
for you!

At the meeting there will be a keynote from Mick Watson, talking about
open-science. There will also be talks from FAIRDOM users from different
projects including: SynthSys, Digital Salmon, IMOMESIC, LiSyM and more.
The best news is that our afternoon discussion topics will be completely
driven by YOU!

It will be held as a satellite meeting of ICSB 2016
(http://www.icsb2016barcelona.org/), running on 15th September 2016 in
Barcelona. 9am to 5pm. Registration is free!

For more information please visit
http://fair-dom.org/communities/users/barcelona-2016-first-user-meeting/
To sign up for the meeting please visit: https://goo.gl/Aw0721

- FAIRDOM Team