FAIRDOM data and model management user meeting

Natalie Stanford

Aug 3, 2016, 8:41:21 AM8/3/16
to right...@googlegroups.com
Systems or Synthetic Biologist?

Do you want better ways of the managing your models and data so you can remember why, how and where each was produced, even in a few years time?
Do you want to be able to share data and models with collaborators in easily understandable packages?
How about publishing the data and models from your publications so you can receive credit, share them with your readers?

You can learn all of this and more at our FAIRDOM user meeting. FAIRDOM is an infrastructure offering centralised methods for public data sharing, software and templates for public and private data sharing, and support for implementing FAIRDOM software and community standards.

Whether you’re a novice or an expert at data management, we have everything at the meeting you need to get started, and meet like-minded people.

At the meeting there will be keynotes from Torsten Reimer, and Yannick Wurm. Talks from FAIRDOM users from different projects including: SynthSys, Digital Salmon, IMOMESIC, LiSyM and more. The best news is that our afternoon discussion topics will be completely driven by YOU! We’ll also have a tutorials and clinics to get you started.

It will be held as a satellite meeting of ICSB 2016, running on 15th September 2016 in Barcelona. 9am to 5pm.

It takes place at Carrer del Doctor Aiguader, 80, 08003 Barcelona (UPF lecture halls / Barcelona biomedical research park).

Registration is free, you can sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/0nAVTpI9UNi1BfZw2

You can view the full agenda here:
http://fair-dom.org/communities/users/barcelona-2016-first-user-meeting/agenda-2/

Regards,