Join Us for FAIRDOM Webinar Series

1 view

Natalie Stanford

Jun 23, 2016, 7:43:38 AM6/23/16
to right...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

If you are a student, researcher, project investigator, lab manager, institution, publisher, data provider… or anyone interested in data and model management, join us for FAIRDOM’s fourth webinar on Monday 27th June at 2pm BST. Our guest speaker is Neil Swanston from the Centre for Synthetic Biology of Fine and Speciaity Chemicals at the University of Manchester. Neil will be talking on Design Tools and Data in Synthetic Biology”.  To register for the webinar please follow the links in the flyer below or head to https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1892593035444676353

If you missed our third webinar with guest speaker Phiippe Rocca Serra you can view it here: http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars-2/philippe-rocca-serra/#video

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards
Natalie
Natalie J Stanford, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher,
Systems Biology.
University of Manchester, UK.

FAIRDOM Webinar Series

Join us for a webinar beginning on Jun 27, 2016 at 2:00 PM BST.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1892593035444676353

The FAIRDOM Team are proud to announce the launch of the 2016 series of Webinars for Data and Model management Practice in Interdisciplinary Life Sciences. These webinars will interest students, researchers, project investigators, lab managers, institutions, publishers, data providers… anyone with data or models to manage.

Join us for our Fourth webinar of the season:

27th June 2016
14.00 - 14.45 BST

Dr Neil Swainston,
Centre for Synthetic Biology of Fine and Speciaity Chemicals (SYNBIOCHEM),
Manchester Institute of Biotechnology,
University of Manchester,
United Kingdom

“Design Tools and Data in Synthetic Biology”.

http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars/neil-swainston/

Future Guests
25th July - Martin Scharm, University of Rostock, Germany.

Past Guests
1st February - Steven Wiley
29th February - Brett Olivier
25th April - Phillipe Rocca Serra

To view our webinar series please head to our website
http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars/

Brought to you by FAIRDOM: Supporting fair data and model management for Interdisciplinary Life Sciences. A joint action of ERA-Net ERASysAPP and European Research Infrastructure ISBE.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements