Problems to see labels when importing an ontology

NL

Dec 27, 2019, 4:49:44 AM12/27/19
to RightField
hello,

I'm new to rightfield and when I import the ontologies I want to use from the Bioportal repository, I only see the prefixed URIs, not the labels. For instance, if I import the Human ancestry ontology, I will see obo:HANCESTRO:0003 instead of "country" (I have the same problem with Human Developmental Stages Ontology, the Human Phenotype Ontology...). Have I missed a configuration parameter somewhere ?

Thanks for your help,
Laure

sowenmcr

Mar 20, 2020, 9:45:08 AM3/20/20
to RightField
This issue has been fixed in a newer version of RightField now available to download