Join Us for FAIRDOM 2017 Data and Model Management Webinar Series

Natalie Stanford

Jan 12, 2017, 5:29:46 AM1/12/17

After a hugely successful 2016 series, FAIRDOM will be launching its 2017 Webinar series on Thursday 19th January at 2pm GMT.

The webinar series will be of interest to students, researchers, project investigators, lab managers, institutions, publishers, data providers….anyone with data or models to manage.

Our first speaker will be Niall Beard from the e-Science Lab group at the University of Manchester. He will be talking about “Building a training material portal: BioSchemas and metadata scraping”.

To sign up to the webinar series please visit:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6106095323794227970

The webinars will run on the third Thursday of each month at 2pm GMT.

To find out more about the webinar series you can visit:

http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars-2/

And to find out more about Niall Beard and his webinar you can visit:

http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars-2/niall-beard/

We’re looking forward to seeing you there!

FAIRDOM 2017 Webinar Series

Join us for a webinar beginning on Jan 19, 2017 at 2:00 PM GMT.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6106095323794227970

Welcome to FAIRDOM's 2017 series of Webinars for Data and Model management Practice in Interdisciplinary Life Sciences. These webinars will interest students, researchers, project investigators, lab managers, institutions, publishers, data providers… anyone with data or models to manage.

Join us for our first webinar of the season:

19th January 2017
14.00 - 14.45 BST

Niall Beard,
Scientific Web Technologist,
School of Computer Science,
The University of Manchester,
Manchester,
M13 9PL.

“Building a training material portal: BioSchemas and metadata scraping”.

http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars-2/niall-beard/

Future Guests
16th March - TBC
20th April - Veerle Van den Eynden, Gareth Knight
18th May - Carole Goble
15th June - Bjoern Gruening

To view our webinar series please head to our website
http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars/

Brought to you by FAIRDOM: Supporting fair data and model management for Interdisciplinary Life Sciences. A joint action of ERA-Net ERASysAPP and European Research Infrastructure ISBE.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements

Natalie Stanford

Jan 12, 2017, 5:30:48 AM1/12/17
Natalie J Stanford, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher,
Systems Biology.
University of Manchester, UK.
t: +44 (0) 161 275 0145

LinkedIn | Twitter | ORCiD

Mark Wilkinson UPM

Jan 12, 2017, 5:43:49 AM1/12/17
to right...@googlegroups.com
HI Natalie!

Thank you for this notification. I wonder, do you record the webinars
and publish them? I am, unfortunately, at a meeting at that time, but I
would love to see this presentation!

Any advice appreciated!

Mark

On 01/12/2017 11:30 AM, Natalie Stanford wrote:

> After a hugely successful 2016 series, FAIRDOM will be launching its
> 2017 Webinar series on Thursday 19th January at 2pm GMT.
>
> The webinar series will be of interest to students, researchers,
> project investigators, lab managers, institutions, publishers, data
> providers….anyone with data or models to manage.
>
> Our first speaker will be Niall Beard from the e-Science Lab group at
> the University of Manchester. He will be talking about “Building a
> training material portal: BioSchemas and metadata scraping”.
>
> To sign up to the webinar series please visit:
>
> https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6106095323794227970
>
> The webinars will run on the third Thursday of each month at 2pm GMT.
>
> To find out more about the webinar series you can visit:
>
> http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars-2/
>
> And to find out more about Niall Beard and his webinar you can visit:
>
> http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars-2/niall-beard/
>
> We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
>

> *FAIRDOM 2017 Webinar Series*
>
> Join us for a webinar beginning on Jan 19, 2017 at 2:00 PM GMT.
>
> *Register now!*
> <http://support.citrixonline.com/s/G2W/Help/SystemRequirements>

> Natalie J Stanford, PhD
> Postdoctoral Researcher,
> Systems Biology.
> University of Manchester, UK.
> t: +44 (0) 161 275 0145
>
> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/natalie-j-stanford/1a/56b/559> |
> Twitter <https://twitter.com/NatalieStanford> | ORCiD
> <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4958-0184>
>
> --

Dr. Mark D. Wilkinson
BBVA-UPM Industry Chair on Biotechnology
Isaac Peral Distinguished Researcher
Centro de Biotecnología y Genómica de Plantas UPM-INIA (CBGP)
Campus Montegancedo,
Autopista M-40 (Km 38)
28223-Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)

“There is no cost to getting things wrong.
The cost is not getting them published.”
--Brian Nosek

Natalie Stanford

Jan 12, 2017, 6:09:43 AM1/12/17
to right...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Great to hear you’re interested. Yes, we record all of our webinars, and make them available online afterwards (usually with a couple of days). You can check out some of the previous recordings online attached to Season 1 http://fair-dom.org/knowledgehub/webinars-2/

Thanks
Natalie

Natalie Stanford

Natalie Stanford