[off-topic] Help me and the world get an even cooler keyboard

1 view

Geert Bevin

Jun 22, 2007, 1:59:33 AM6/22/07
to rife-...@googlegroups.com, rife...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

some of you might know through IRC discussions that I use a weird
gamepad-like keyboard (http://www.alphagrips.com). While it took me a
while to learn, this device took away most of my RSI and shoulder
pains, and it allows me to type while standing.

The company that created the AlphaGrips was chosen by Yahoo! and
Ivanka Trump as one of five finalists (out of over 9,000 entries) in
the Yahoo! Ultimate Connection Contest. If they win this, they'll have
a good amount of more funds to improve the current keyboard and make
it wireless and even better for touch typing by possibly rearranging a
couple of keys and creating different sizes of the device so that it
fits better in larger or smaller hands.

So, if you have a couple of seconds, please vote on Mike Wilner, entry
5, here: http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/ultimateconnection/index.php?finalist=5

If you're really motivated, vote each day until the 25th, that will help a lot.

Thanks for lending a hand!

Geert

--
Geert Bevin