rifers.org says reflects old CDDL/LGPL licensing rather than new Apache 2.0 licensing

Josh Hansen

Oct 9, 2008, 4:31:50 PM10/9/08
to rife...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geert,

The website still reflects the old licensing under CDDL/LGPL licensing
rather than new Apache 2.0 licensing.
http://www.rifers.org/license

I'm personally excited that the project is licensed under the more
"liberal" Apache 2.0, and I had forgotten about this change until I
started merging fixes from the trunk to the maintenance branch.

The SVN file to update is here:
http://svn.rifers.org/rifers/trunk/src/templates/pub/license.html

Josh
--
Joshua Hansen
Up Bear Enterprises

Geert Bevin

Oct 9, 2008, 4:50:53 PM10/9/08
to rife...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I know, that's because there hasn't been a real release with the
Apache 2.0 license yet. I know ... I'm a slacker :-/

--
Geert Bevin
Terracotta - http://www.terracotta.org

Josh Hansen

Oct 9, 2008, 5:02:32 PM10/9/08
to rife...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geert,

Whoops -- forgot it has been that long since a release. :)

It is an exciting change! I've been agonizing about some different
changes due to the CDDL/LGPL license.

All the best,

Josh
--