Patch for RIFE-316: Pathinfo inputs aren't preserved in the URL during behavioral inheritance

Joshua Hansen

Jul 29, 2007, 10:19:54 AM7/29/07
to RIFE developers list.
Hi Geert,

Attached is a patch for RIFE-316: Pathinfo inputs aren't preserved in
the URL during behavioral inheritance.

I just noticed that it has been marked 1.6.2. I hope I'm not
duplicating work you are already doing.

Notes:
* This addresses RIFE-316. One of the existing test cases has been
modified to check the url itself. There is also a new test case for a
form submission
* This addresses a similar situation regarding embedded elements and
inheritance. Two test cases have been added. The first one
testInheritanceEmbeddedNourlPathinfo doesn't actually seem to cover any
identified problem, though it may still address a non-previously tested,
though still correct, situation. The second one
testSuccessiveInheritanceEmbeddedNourlPathinfo does address an existing
problem. Probably not a common situation, but I this should be correct
behavior now.

Josh
--
Joshua Hansen