RIFE BOF tonight at QCon conference in San-Francisco

1 view

Geert Bevin

Nov 8, 2007, 4:31:42 PM11/8/07
to rife-...@googlegroups.com, rife...@googlegroups.com, rife-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

in case you want to learn more about RIFE, ask questions, chat a bit
about what you've done, share experiences, etc., feel free to come the
the BOF tonight that I'm organizing during the QCon conference in San
Francisco. You can find all the details here:

http://qcon.infoq.com/sanfrancisco/conference/

The address is:
Westin San Francisco Market Street
50 Third Street
San Francisco
California 94103

The BOF will be from 8:30pm - 9:30pm in the 'City' room.

We are also organizing a Terracotta BOF right before it, so if you're
interested in that, you can come from 7:30pm - 8:30pm to the
'Stanford' room.

See you there!

Geert

--
Geert Bevin
Terracotta - http://www.terracotta.org

Frederick Isaac

Nov 9, 2007, 3:51:47 AM11/9/07
to rife...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Geert con't make it tonight.

I am in Folsom just up the road.

I am actually aat the oracle conference next week any chance of a get together then?

Cheers

Geert Bevin

Nov 9, 2007, 10:28:42 AM11/9/07
to rife...@googlegroups.com
That's ok. Sorry, but I'm flying back out on Sunday, so it will have
to be for the next time I'm coming over.