Cannot send custom fileds to elasticsearch

Mario Giammarco

Dec 31, 2020, 12:13:40 PM12/31/20
to Riemann Users
Hello,
I use riemann to receive graphite data, parse it and send to elasticsearch.
Using :parser-fn I transform my graphite event to one like this:

{:host proxmox-Lugo, :service idle_time_ns, :service-detail scsi1, :vm 115, :metric 6.662769861683E12, :tags qemu, :time 1609433923, :ttl 30}

Unfortunately when I go to elastic search I see that ":service-detail" field name added by has not been imported.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance for help!

Mario

ap...@aphyr.com