Rustmann: A Rust Client for Riemann

Ning Sun

Jan 21, 2021, 10:44:59 AM1/21/21
to Riemann Users

Hello friends,

Just to announce a client I created for Riemann, in Rust programming language: Rustmann https://github.com/sunng87/rustmann. The latest version, 0.7, is based on Tokio 1.0 and works with the latest versions of tokio library family.

I hope you can add this client to client listing page on riemann.io.

Also you might want to update the email address from riemann.io because aphyr may not be active with maintaining this project.

James Turnbull

Jan 21, 2021, 10:52:30 AM1/21/21
to Riemann Users
Awesome! Thanks. I’ll add it to the docs. Aphyr is still around but we now have email for the riemann.io domain so I’ll replace that email.

Cheers

James