EXCHANGE OF KNOWLEDGE

Deepti

Jun 18, 2010, 5:20:01 AM6/18/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Hello to everybody
I feel that this group should be used to exchange knowledge regarding the different experiences the students have in their professional field and also for the new comers it wud b an aid which wud help all to enrich and gain knowledge in different fields  such as the placements problems in jobs , entrance exam query , any doubt in the presentation preparation, fake universities etc etc
What do you all think about my thought ?????
Is it a good one or just foolish attempt of my thinking???
Do let me know all the members ,its a request.

SANJAY KUMAR

Jun 18, 2010, 7:34:54 AM6/18/10
to RIE BHOPALS GROUP
Hello Deepti,
It's really very good idea. The purpose of group should be this. So i
request all the group members to send their details Ex. Name, address,
present position, mobile no., email etc. So that we can interact even
better way.

Cheers,
Sanjay Kumar Pandagale

SANJAY KUMAR

Amit kumar Bajhaiya

Jun 19, 2010, 1:03:44 AM6/19/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hello sir,

Here i am sending my details, if any student from RIE, wants any information regarding research field in India and abroad than he/she can mail me.

Amit Kumar Bajhaiya
Research Scholar,
Phycology Lab,
Plant Biodiversity & Conservation Biology Division,
National Botanical Research Institute (CSIR),
Lucknow (U.P),
India

Mob- +919026933928
Email:- amitba...@gmail.com

--With Regards--

Amit Kumar Bajhaiya
Research Scholar,
Phycology Lab,
Plant Biodiversity & Conservation Biology Division,
National Botanical Research Institute (CSIR),
Lucknow (U.P),
India

Mob- +919026933928

sanjaykumar pandagale

Jun 22, 2010, 6:05:04 AM6/22/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Amit,
I have updated it in our group.

Cheers,
-Sanjay Kumar Pandagale
www.sanjaypandagale.com

vivek kumar

Jun 24, 2010, 4:05:56 AM6/24/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com, rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
HELLO SIR..

I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO DISCUSS WITH ANYBODY ABOUT HIS/HER CARRIER IN MY FIELD...

SUB LIEUTENANT VIVEK KUMAR
INDIAN NAVY

PRESENTLY I AM IN LONAVALA , PUNE

MOBILE NO. 09764859908
E-MAIL: freez...@yahoo.com

POONAM SHINDE

Jul 15, 2010, 7:40:13 AM7/15/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hiii dipti, i fully agree with you and getting into this direction, let me inform you about my present position.I'm in M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications),final year(3rd year), from Mathematics Dept.,University of Pune. Actually most of the people don't hav idea that besides college and distance education you can pursue master's degree from University itself. that is getting admitted to a particular department.

prem bhosale

Jul 20, 2010, 2:58:29 AM7/20/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com

prem bhosale

Jul 20, 2010, 2:56:29 AM7/20/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com

PARITOSH SHUKLA

Feb 13, 2011, 11:44:51 AM2/13/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
for those who want to serve the nation in the second best way, off course the first one is by teaching....
CAPT PARITOSH N. SHUKLA.
INDIAN ARMY
PH NO.8007974723

karan saini

Feb 17, 2011, 5:12:38 AM2/17/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hello sir this is karan singh saini i think  all the RIEians are doing well and my best wishises with all of new commer  and we all are serving nation in direct or indirect way
karan saini (Bsc.B.ed Regional Institute of Education Bhopal,Msc Biotech.Calicut Kerala)
Junior Research Fellow (CSIR)
C/o Rituraj Konwar
Scientist Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow

Sabeena Menon

Feb 21, 2011, 1:44:24 AM2/21/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Hope life is good in RIE. I miss every single day of mine in the beautiful green lanes of RIE, the hostels, vinay and Shanti niketan, Janmashtami celebration, Lohri, weekly outings, practicals in the chemistry, zoology and botany labs, meting with Bhandge Sir in his cabin, inter house competitions, the drills, the canteen tea, the Beautiful temple which served  a great blessing before our exams ha ha ha, the lake behind the college, the Library filled with breathtaking books. Every single moment spend in RIE was worth living. I thank all the teachers who have been a crucial part of my life for what I am today.

Regards and Cheers RIE,
KEEP ROCKING ALWAYS!!

Regards,
Sabeena

karan saini

Feb 21, 2011, 8:36:22 AM2/21/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hello sir
i am karan singh saini and junior research fellow in central drug research institute lucknow any one RIE student is free to contact me on 8948595920 those who are interested to do research i can give imformation regarding research fellowships in india and different research institutes of india and procedure to get enter in them.
realy sir i am missing RIE sport meet and cultural programmes and liabrary and back lake seen and shiv mandir and all my lovely seniors and junior and my beloved teachers rasmi mam reeta mam mandal sir bapat sir tiwari sir and lashminarayan sir babu sir and shafi sir and  agrawal sir and sanjay sir's speach on ambedkar jayanti and other occassion  hostle night celeberations.

On 13 February 2011 08:44, PARITOSH SHUKLA <shukl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Deepti

Feb 22, 2011, 6:20:32 AM2/22/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karan
I am Deepti , I  wish to know that how an we get through the CDRI since I am too Post graduate in chemistry and what are the chances of future prospects
Hope you would reply the mail since the phone call is nt going
thanx

vivek kumar

Feb 22, 2011, 7:37:07 AM2/22/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hello to all d rieians
i am sub lieutenant vivek kumar
i m serving in indian navy
i am presently posted in lonavala near pune
 it will be a gr8 pleasure for me to help anyone in any way....
please  approach me .......
 my contact no.is 09764859908
and mail address is freez...@yahoo.com

karan saini

Feb 22, 2011, 7:45:25 AM2/22/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
to get enter into CDRI first you have cleared joint JRF examination
coducted by CSIR ,DBT,ICMR and them after getting award you can
directly contact with scientis and either by personal meeting or
throgh mail them he will ask for the personal interview there is very
good chemistry division in CDRI and all the students got good jobs and
they also get admission in the prestigious institute of world for post
doc programme you can call me for any query on 8948595920 and the JRF
fellow getting Rs 19200 p.m. i am also for ph.D programme.

>>> amitba...@gmail.com<http://mc/compose?to=amitba...@gmail.com>

>>> rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com<http://mc/compose?to=rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com>

>>> rie-bhopal-gro...@googlegroups.com<http://mc/compose?to=rie-bhopal-group%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>