Sharing the 1st experience at INDEPENDENCE DAY at the school( teaching at the job)

Deepti K

Aug 7, 2010, 4:48:27 AM8/7/10
to RIE BHOPALS GROUP
Hi to all
The month of Savan is there and the skies of the bhopal are just
seeming to b ready for heavy Downpour
We are just heading towards the INDEPENDENCE DAY ON THE 15 AUGUST
So here I am here with a New Topic of Discussion
The TOPIC "UR EXPERIENCE AT THE SCHOOL AS TEACHER AT THE FIRST
INDEPENDENCE DAY OF YOUR'S IN SCHOOL(AS SCHOOL TEACHER)
There cud various experience of urs regarding the preparation
responsibility,preparing the students for the songs .NCC ,Refreshment
arrangements etc....etc...
Do u agree to discuss the topic
So just pen down in the writting and cud in way learn and if its
hilarious then surely we wud get a chance to enjoy too
Do write ur feeling .......

PUSHPA SINGH

Aug 9, 2010, 8:56:00 AM8/9/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Missing those Friendship days and Independence days celebrated in Bhopal.......
i think all must be missing those special little little moments ....
the best part of life.......

Santosh Veer

Aug 9, 2010, 10:21:22 AM8/9/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
its fantastic idea .......

SANJAY KUMAR

Aug 10, 2010, 2:29:48 AM8/10/10
to RIE BHOPALS GROUP
Dear All,
As usual I got the responsibility of Refreshment section and P A
System. Our National festivals like Independence day, republic day are
being celebrated in a very narrow fashion. Every year same programmes.
No innovation, no newness. I think we need to think upon it and should
try to change it with some meaningful programmes or activities.

Happy Independence day in advance.

Sanjay Kumar Pandagale

On Aug 9, 7:21 pm, Santosh Veer <santosh.vee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> its fantastic idea .......
>
> On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Deepti K <jungma123...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi to all
> > The month of Savan is there and the skies of the bhopal are just
> > seeming to b ready for heavy Downpour
> > We are just heading towards the INDEPENDENCE DAY ON THE 15 AUGUST
> > So here I am here with a New Topic of Discussion
> > The TOPIC "UR EXPERIENCE AT THE SCHOOL AS TEACHER AT THE FIRST
> > INDEPENDENCE DAY OF YOUR'S IN  SCHOOL(AS SCHOOL TEACHER)
> >  There cud various experience of urs regarding the preparation
> > responsibility,preparing the students for the songs .NCC ,Refreshment
> > arrangements  etc....etc...
> > Do u agree to discuss the topic
> > So just pen down in the writting and cud in way learn and if its
> > hilarious then surely we wud get a chance to enjoy too
> > Do write ur feeling .......
>
> > --
> > .

Deepti

Aug 10, 2010, 4:58:14 AM8/10/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
HI This wud b my First Independence Day as a school teacher
But as u see this whole week is very important as THE INDIAN NATIONAL STRUGGLE TOOK PLACE AND THE FURIOUS BRITISHERS TRIED TO CRUB IT
I took TINY TAUGHTS to the FANCY DRESS competition and saw the enthusiasm of the children
Brightly coloured dressed in the dree of the GREAT INDIAN LEADERS
All the Road passers took a time to look at them as we were heading towrds the Respective venu of the competition
......thats all till now waiting for some more fun.......
bbye to alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suman singh

Aug 11, 2010, 1:45:23 AM8/11/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hi to all,
d idea of sharing d experience is really innovative.
dis is my 2nd year of teaching. and since i m now a bit experienced one, so responsibilities are poured on us.
Our school is organizing a science exhibition on dat day. N all d students 4m 3rd class till 12th class are participating in dis. and i hav been given the charge of 3rd.n we(me n student)  r working on dat only.I hav never taken such a pain in doing my own projects n all .but now as a teacher i m more involve in the activity dan d students. as i have been given d charge so i hav to. and i am happily doing it with full dedication n devotion.
I xpect d same 4m all d teachers dere who r new in this profession.
All d best to all.
Rock ur independence day programme.

vivek kumar

Aug 12, 2010, 11:26:16 AM8/12/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL........

 I WISH I COULD  SEE AND NJOY D AUSPICIOUS DAY OF D INDEPENDENCE DAY AGAIN IN RIE .BHOPAL..... DOSE  DAYS WERE REALLY UNFORGETTABLE  TO ME....

pinky deswal

Aug 14, 2010, 10:57:27 AM8/14/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hapy indepndnce day to al.... Realy mis those days .it is gud to see al our seniors n teachrs vry dynamic n extant of memories of rie has been at caried forward.i feel realy to share wd u dat ds time m apointd as hod of science dptmnt n gtng a vry gud exposure here in RED SCHOOL JHAJJAR.15TH august our schul is participatn in dstrct level celebration in front of cabinet minister of haryana.250 studnts are participatng n theme is th eternal performance performd by subhash house by our super seniors swapnil bhaiya,parul panwar di and pawan bhaiya.ths much 4 nw ,hope u hd a gud time, ↲Regards pinky

Deepti

Aug 13, 2010, 8:16:16 AM8/13/10
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Hello Wish u A Happy Independence Day
I totally agree that in student life we actually don't pay attention to the minutest details and do everthing just like that
Even the studies what I did in my 12 is nt so much what I do  today.But those days we were students and NOW WE ARE ACTUALLY TEACHERS
LONG LIVE THE Independence

PARITOSH SHUKLA

Feb 13, 2011, 7:02:47 AM2/13/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
yep truely said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
missing valentine's day celebration................
HAPPY VALENTIN'S DAY

Feb 13, 2011, 3:21:55 PM2/13/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
HAPPY VVALENTINE DAY!!!!!!!!!!