RIE ENVIRONMENT

paritosh shukla

Feb 13, 2011, 12:33:38 PM2/13/11
to RIE BHOPALS GROUP
HELLO TO ALL FELLOW RIEean,
DO YOU FEEL THAT, THE AMBIANCE , THE ENVIRONMENT AT RIE WAS/IS PERFECT
FOR NURTURING A BRILLIANT MIND, A MIND THAT FITS INTO ALL KIND OF
SITUATIONS COMING IN THIS ERA OF THE WORLD. AS PER ME, IT SHOULD BE
CHANGED, CHANGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MODERN SITUATION.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY????

Noushad Parvez A. "dn't sad jst be happy"

Feb 14, 2011, 9:37:52 AM2/14/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
..i wn 2 say..it is required to change a lot in strictness… bcz
strictness luks childish in RIE.... bt I felt OK wd der discipline..
nd i think de better understand d difference btween strictness nd
discipline, as de use 2 teach e'bdy..

> --

Noushad A. Parvez,
SRF Microbiology,
Anand Agril. University,
Anand, Gujarat,388110, India.
shah...@gmail.com
now.u...@yahoo.in.
(+91)9974437487.

Deepti

Feb 14, 2011, 5:06:50 AM2/14/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mr. Shukla
I got a chance to say that I do agree that the changes are necessary for the overall development bt sumthing dat is 2 b preserved is OUR GR8T GREENERY OF OUR CAMPUS
Wen I first saw the luk of our GREEN AND ECO FRiendly College I thought that that its the SILENT Valley of BHOPAL
OUR Professor Paily has decorated the web page with the birds of our campus
Whats up now with my views....do tell??

SANJAY KUMAR

Feb 16, 2011, 1:24:04 PM2/16/11
to RIE BHOPALS GROUP
Hey Paritosh!
I am really confused. What kind of changes we need according to the
modern changes? Pl suggest atleast one or two. I will wrte something
more in my next reply after getting few more views from group members.