Jan 25, 2011, 3:11:47 AM1/25/11
to RIE BHOPALS GROUP
Institute is conducting a Walk-in Interview for following temporary
vacancies. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below:
Junior Project Fellow (JPF) (Six Posts) for research study entitled “A
study of Impact of In service Teacher Training under SSA on Classroom
Essential Qualifications - Master’s degree in Education with at least
Age Limit: Below 30 years (Relaxation of age as per Govt. rules for SC/
ST/OBC/Ex Serviceman/PH etc.)
Consolidated Salary: 8000/- per month (Rs. Eight thousand only)
Duration: Eight months from the date of joining or completion of
project (which ever is earlier
Date and Time of Interview: 02.OO p.m. on 27.01.2011
Those who fulfill the above conditions should come for the interview
on the prescribed date and time alongwith Bio data with passport size
1. Candidates who have already worked in the NCERT for two and
half a year need not apply.
2. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility condition in terms of educational
qualification and experience etc.
3. Candidates should bring an application alongwith
photograph, their original and a set of photocopy of mark sheets,
Caste certificate, experience certificates, if any, at the time of
4. The candidates already in jobs should bring no objection
certificate from present employer.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The contract engagement will not confer any claim for
regular employment in NCERT.
Advt. No.3 /RIEB/2011