Accesați primul mesaj necitit

SANJAY KUMAR

necitită,
13 oct. 2010, 00:52:3213.10.2010
– RIE BHOPALS GROUP
Dear All,
Our M. Ed. student (2009-10) Mr. Chandra Kumar Bankar qualified NET in
education.

Sanjay Kumar Pandagale

krishna gokhle

necitită,
13 oct. 2010, 05:26:1213.10.2010
– rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
congraitulation

Amit kumar Bajhaiya

necitită,
13 oct. 2010, 00:58:5713.10.2010
– rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
congrs Mr. Chandra Kumar Bankar

--With Regards--

Amit Kumar Bajhaiya
Research Scholar,
Phycology Lab,
Plant Biodiversity & Conservation Biology Division,
National Botanical Research Institute (CSIR),
Lucknow (U.P),
India

Mob- +919026933928

Sabeena Menon

necitită,
16 oct. 2010, 09:06:4116.10.2010
– rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to you Mr. Chandra Kumar. May God bless you with colours of success all through your life!!

Regards,
Sabeena Menon

krishna gokhle

necitită,
19 oct. 2010, 06:20:1719.10.2010
– rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hi sir h r u

On 10/19/10, krishna gokhle <krishn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi sir

> On 10/16/10, Sabeena Menon <sabeen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Congrats to you Mr. Chandra Kumar. May God bless you with colours of
>> success
>> all through your life!!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sabeena Menon
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 2:56 PM, krishna gokhle
>> <krishn...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> congraitulation

>>> --

>>> rie-bhopal-gro...@googlegroups.com<rie-bhopal-group%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

krishna gokhle

necitită,
19 oct. 2010, 06:19:4919.10.2010
– rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
hi sir

On 10/16/10, Sabeena Menon <sabeen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats to you Mr. Chandra Kumar. May God bless you with colours of success
> all through your life!!
>
> Regards,
> Sabeena Menon
>
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 2:56 PM, krishna gokhle
> <krishn...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> congraitulation
>>

>> On 10/12/10, SANJAY KUMAR <sanjayp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>> Our M. Ed. student (2009-10) Mr. Chandra Kumar Bankar qualified NET in
>>> education.
>>>

>>> Sanjay Kumar Pandagale
>>>
>>> --

>>> rie-bhopal-gro...@googlegroups.com<rie-bhopal-group%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>>> .
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/rie-bhopal-group?hl=en.
>>>

>> --

>> rie-bhopal-gro...@googlegroups.com<rie-bhopal-group%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

chandrak...@gmail.com

necitită,
13 iun. 2018, 09:18:5913.06.2018
– RIE BHOPALS GROUP

My respected teachers and friends I was reading your message after many years again. It gave me energy and for struggle. I feel RIE Bhopal like my family. I am really thankful for all of you who care about my existence and progress. Now I am working in DM School Mysore as a PGT Geography. I hope happiness and good health for you.

 Regards,
Chandrakumar Bankar
PGT Geography
DM School