Re: [ONLY RIEMAA MEMBERS] Wishing all here a very happy and healthy New Year.

G Viswanathappa

Dec 31, 2011, 7:55:40 AM12/31/11
to Reply to Comment, ONLY RIEMAA MEMBERS, flowers-at-rie-garden, riem-med...@googlegroups.com, riemed...@googlegroups.com, RIE...@yahoogroups.com, RASA RIE Bhopal, rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com, riebbs_ic...@googlegroups.com, rie...@gmail.com
Dear RIEMAA Friends,

Wish you a Happy New Year 2012. Hoping for successful Regional Meets of RIEMAA at Calicut and Pondicherry in this 2012. We had a good experience of RIEMAA meets in 2011 at Mysore and Tirupathi. Hoping for the same experience to share with many more friends in RIEMAA at Calicut and Pondicherry in this 2012. The dates will be communicated later.

With regards

Dr.G.Viswanathappa
Associate Professor in Education
Regional Institute of Education-NCERT
Manasagangothri
MYSORE-570 006
Ph:+91-821-2410995 (Res.)
     +91-821-2512153 (Off.)
     +91-821-2515665 (Fax-Off)
     +91-9448239716 (Mob.)
e-Mail: gvr...@gmail.com
           gvr...@yahoo.co.in
Res: #51, Irrigation Layout
III Main, Bogadhi 2nd Stage (South)
MYSORE-570 026

Noushad Parvez A. "dn't sad jst be happy"

Dec 31, 2011, 9:48:56 AM12/31/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
happy 2012

Noushad A. S.Parvez,
ICAR SRF PGS,
Pursuing PhD in Agril.Microbiology,
Anand Agril. University,
Anand, Gujarat,388110, India.
shah...@gmail.com

sharad khandare

Jan 1, 2012, 1:50:15 AM1/1/12
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sir,
Wish you and your family a very happy new year
I am very thankful to you for your mail.
I will attend the meet on the dates which will be decided by you.

Thank you once again

Yours truely
Mr. S.V. Khandare,