PARITOSH SHUKLA

Feb 13, 2011, 6:43:28 AM2/13/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
so here comes a line for all rieans,
missing the RIE , bt more than that, "the miss of rie",
missing the college, bt more than that, the hard workin prof of RIE.
missing the canteen, bt more than that, the gangs sitting in that canteen,
missing darvesh, bt more than that, the accounting of bhau, and his one liners,
missing the road ramp around the grnd, bt more than that the missing the eyes trying to see the beloved one across the distances................................

will always miss the days spent in RIE.

Tiwari-Anuruddha Kumar Tiwari

Feb 14, 2011, 4:33:22 AM2/14/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Yes i do agree with captain

vaibhav jadhav

Feb 21, 2011, 6:20:45 AM2/21/11
to rie-bhop...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Anirudha,

I hope that u remember me. Hows your academic life and whats about research work. We all of us cheers each others, this best motivation to us.

vaibhav jadhav