Easy Sunday ride

Franklin Farrow

Oct 6, 2015, 8:36:43 PM10/6/15
to ride...@googlegroups.com
Everyone who has not been out lately:

I was hoping to get a good group together to have a post season social ride together. Looking to go about 20-25 miles at a very comfortable pace with no drop. This is more about enjoying each other's company and the great fall weather. I am proposing starting at VM at 8:00 Sunday morning and being back before 10:00. Please pass the word to everyone and come even if you have not ridden all year.

Respond so I know how to plan. Thanks

Franklin Farrow

Mike Mohr

Oct 7, 2015, 8:32:27 AM10/7/15
to ride...@googlegroups.com

I've promised Daniel I'd go mountain biking with him.  Then, I want to go running after that.

Mike Mohr

Jffarrow

Oct 7, 2015, 1:24:32 PM10/7/15
to ride...@googlegroups.com
We can do all three :-), I plan on running as well

Franklin Farrow

Mike Mohr

Oct 7, 2015, 2:03:34 PM10/7/15
to ride...@googlegroups.com

So, ride the road for an hour come on ride the mountain bike for an hour then run for an hour?