IM loops this Sunday afternoon

Mike Cathey

Aug 29, 2014, 11:28:36 AM8/29/14
to ride...@googlegroups.com

I have a birthday party to attend in the morning (my eldest is 3), but I plan on doing the full IM route Sunday afternoon (starting between 1-2, maybe) at somewhere in the low 18mph range—rain or the all too common inferno. I plan on stopping at the CTC building for water on the first loop and dropping down to Mountain Cove for refreshments on the second one.

This will be followed up by a slow-ish 30 minute brick for anyone who is equally as devoid of common sense as I am.

Note that they changed the course this week, so it’s now 116 miles.