Re: Bigginer

Ric Richardson

Feb 4, 2013, 1:49:31 AM2/4/13
to Rics Inventor Help Google Group
H mate, Im a big believer in thinking out how to get skilled people to work with me or how to sell my idea to someone weho can do it... but stick to what you are good at... so it looks like you sell the idea cheap to someone you know can get it going or you convinve people with the skills you need to work with you... what do you think? Can you see a way to do either of those?
Ric

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Charlo <future...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok here we go, Me and a friend of mine are Beginners and have a few of what we feel are Really GREAT ideas. We know nothing about how to get them to become reality. We attempted in 2012 to pursue one of our ideas with a "Startup" company that said would help lead us in the right direction then came the fee to do so which was quiet large then came the bad news which was the idea is "Great" but its waaaayyy too big of an idea and we would need more than 200K to start it up. We feel at a lose especially because we know nothing about Marketing, business and the steps needed to make ideas actually exist. We and more so I feel we need real advice from a Professional business man/woman who has the knowledge of all the steps needed to make an idea a success. I DEEPLY apologise for the long message and thank anyone for any advice in advance.