How do you headhunt possible CEO's?

Ric Richardson

May 12, 2012, 7:46:43 PM5/12/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a big rolodex or another trick up your sleeve.

Ric Richardson

May 12, 2012, 8:16:17 PM5/12/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
No I don't have a Rolodex. Since my inventions are so diverse I have to use a more targeted approach. After doing the business plan I know what companies I will be aiming at for a trade sale. So with this knowledge I look for CEOs who have successfully sold to the target company in the past. It's amazing what you can find.

Ric Richardson

May 12, 2012, 8:25:12 PM5/12/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
What if they still work for the company? I assume they would have started working for the new parent company when they were aquired?