RR A Warning To America (2 OF 2)

Rich Martin

Sep 16, 2014, 9:43:26 PM9/16/14
to Richs...@googlegroups.com, catapultthenwopoli...@yahoogroups.com, FreeRe...@yahoogroups.com, Politica...@yahoogroups.com, RushLimba...@yahoogroups.com, The_Free...@yahoogroups.com, WhatNo...@yahoogroups.com
RR A Warning To America

Forward: South Africa was originally settled/created by English traders to support sailing ships going to and from China.
When Egypt released the slaves that built the Pyramids, etc, they migrated from North Africa to the White community.
Eventually, the new immigrants outnumbered the white population and slaughtered them.
Rich Martin

image

The Truth About South Africa: White Extermination In Sou...
White Extermination In South Africa Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Preview by Yahoo

Yeah, well we've got lots of those militant blacks who are advocating the murder of whites in South Africa. You don't have to look very far to find someone singing: "Kill the Boer, Kill the Farmer". Even our president sings it as well as his favourite hit "Bring my machine gun". Old Saint Mandela™ sang the song when he came out of jail.
I have to add that most black South Africans who are part of the workforce and especially the ones who work for white people (who are the biggest group of employers in the country) harbor no hate towards whites. But unfortunately it only takes a few of them to destabilize the country and kill off or chase away the remaining whites.
I am trying to get my family out of South Africa, but it's hard.
You probably noticed that this page has no content. It became such a divisive page with comments from loads of racists on both sides of the fence that I just deleted it in the end.
White farmers are definitely under attack. Farming in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world and more farmers are killed here proportionately than policemen. Youtube "war of the flea" when you have a chance.
Also, Dr Stanton of Genocide Watch has us at stage 6 of 8 stages of genocide:

As I write this comment, I'm sitting in a townhouse with burglar bars, an alarm system, outdoor infrared intruder sensors, palisades, razor wire, an electric fence and a motorized gate. So, yeah, we're pretty much living in our own little prisons. But it's not like we're running away from hordes of savages every day. Most people in South Africa, the poor blacks especially, are touched by crime.
Even though most murder victims, statistically, are black, it's the WAY that white people are murdered that is alarming. And no matter how I tried to get this point across, I was just called a racist Neo-Nazi. That's why I deleted the content of this page.
White farmers especially are killed in the most horrific ways. They are tortured, raped and mutilated for hours before the gangs get tired and finally kill them. Usually they just take a few cell phones, maybe a few guns if they can. So robbery is not the motive. The motive is to get white farmers off the land, as in Zimbabwe. But whoever is behind these killings are too careful to declare open war against white farmers like Mugabe did in Zim.
Long story short, South Africa is not as bad as the rest of Africa, but it's only a matter of time and I'm not going to raise my children here, they deserve a better future somewhere where they won't be discriminated against because of the colour of their skins and where they won't constantly be reminded that they are guilty by default because of whatever their ancestors may have done.
Oh, and the Afrikaans people certainly have names for the English whites like 'rooinek' (redneck) etc, but nobody takes offence. In fact the word 'boorish' in any English dictionary actually comes from the Anglo-Boer War.
The Boers were killed by the thousands in concentration camps by the English. My great great grandfather actually fled to Argentina after the war. But it's been over a hundred years, so I don't know of anyone who is still blaming the English for their own situation. But we will be blamed for eternity for the black people's situation.

 When replying to this message,
plz cc:
Mail...@yahoogroups.com
to assure prompt reply.

TEA Party Nation
TOP TEN TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR TPN MEMBERSHIP!

I’m as mad as hell,
and I’m not going to take it any more.

<> <> <>