RR Judge Jeanine Slams Obama’s ISIS Speech: ‘I Know The Truth Is Hard For You’

Rich Martin

Sep 16, 2014, 12:21:10 PM9/16/14
to Richs...@googlegroups.com, catapultthenwopoli...@yahoogroups.com, FreeRe...@yahoogroups.com, Politica...@yahoogroups.com, RushLimba...@yahoogroups.com, The_Free...@yahoogroups.com, WhatNo...@yahoogroups.com

Judge Jeanine Slams Obama’s ISIS Speech:

‘I Know The Truth Is Hard For You’

image

Judge Jeanine Slams Obama’s ISIS Speech: ‘I Know The Tr...
Judge Jeanine Pirro opened her show tonight with a scathing monologue in which she decried what she called President Obama's dithering on the issue of...
Preview by Yahoo

OBAMA: ISLAMIC STATE 'IS NOT ISLAMIC'

HTTP://WWW.WND.COM/2014/09/OBAMA-ISIS-IS-NOT-ISLAMIC

When replying to this message,
plz cc:
Mail...@yahoogroups.com
to assure prompt reply.

TEA Party Nation
TOP TEN TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR TPN MEMBERSHIP!

I’m as mad as hell,
and I’m not going to take it any more.

<> <> <>