RR Wow… John Boehner Blames GOP for Government Shutdown (VIDEO)

Rich Martin

Jan 26, 2014, 8:31:43 AM1/26/14
to Conservative_Princ...@yahoogroups.com, LibertyB...@yahoogroups.com, Richs...@googlegroups.com

Wow… John Boehner Blames GOP for Government Shutdown (VIDEO)

For the life of me, I don't understand why the old guard didn't welcome the new TEA Party members with open arms.
Rich Martin

When replying to this message,
plz cc:
Mail...@yahoogroups.com
to assure prompt reply.

TEA Party Nation
TOP TEN TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR TPN MEMBERSHIP!

I’m as mad as hell,
and I’m not going to take it any more.

Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)