RR Keystone XL foes react to State Dept report:Unleash the protesters.

Rich Martin

Feb 2, 2014, 5:07:45 AM2/2/14
to LibertyB...@yahoogroups.com, Richs...@googlegroups.com

Keystone XL foes react to State Dept

report:Unleash the protesters.

Obama's inexplicable Blockage of
the TL oil pipe line from Canada explained
by Rich Martin

First of all, BHO isn't as dumb as he pretends to be, or he wouldn't be POTUS. I know he's fooled a lot of people to think otherwise.

Consider this. Canada has threatened the US that if they don't want to import Canadian oil (POTUS has blocked it), they will build their own pipe line to the west coast and ship it by sea to oil-starved China. That puts shivers up the spines of most US citizens because we don't know why POTUS is preventing the pipeline from crossing the Northern border.

OK, assume Canada does ship it's oil to China, who holds the most US debt of any country on the planet.  Canada would then be in position to offer to accept US dollars, heavily discounted, in trade for the Canadian oil.  It wouldn't take too long for Canada to build a fortune in USDs. What else would they do with them? What could they do with them?

Well, for a trillion or 2, maybe 3, they might help reducing the US national debt by purchasing Alaska from the US, which geographically and logically are more aligned with Canada than the USA.

Absolutely ingenious. China gets the oil, Canada gets Alaska, and we reduce our ever mounting national debt. That's win-win-win.

Of course, I could be wrong, but why else would Obama be blocking the TL? Any ideas?

Canada, China and GM
DETROIT– Buick delivered 1,032,056 vehicles in China, the United States, Canada and Mexico in 2013, the most Buicks sold in a single year in the brand's ...

Google---> GENERAL MOTORS IN CANADA

Rich Martin

When replying to this message,
plz cc:
Mail...@yahoogroups.com
to assure prompt reply.

TEA Party Nation
Top Ten Tips For Getting The Most From Your TPN Membership!

I’m as mad as hell,
and I’m not going to take it any more.

Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)