News with Attitude - 2/18/2014

Rich Martin

Feb 19, 2014, 1:08:34 AM2/19/14
to Conservative_Principles...@yahoogroups.com, Freedomfight...@yahoogroups.com, Conservat...@yahoogroups.com, helpingyou...@yahoogroups.com, Richs...@googlegroups.com

News with Attitude -

2/18/2014

                 From the desk of:

Harold Poole

An American Patriot in the Liberal State of Maryland!
"American By Birth, Patriot By Conviction, & Southron By The Grace of
God
!!!"

"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito", Latin, which translated means "do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it." -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)

"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject." -- Elija Lovejoy

Quote of the Day
"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed, if so celestial an article as Freedom should not be highly rated." -- Thomas Paine

*** Blackmailed Congress Stalls Legislation Outlawing NSA Surveillance
http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/05-1223/
Kurt Nimmo
2/17/2014
America is now a totalitarian state
Congress refuses to act on NSA reform legislation despite an overwhelming number of Americans expressing opposition to the agency's pervasive surveillance. Since October bills in both the House and Senate have remained stuck in respective Judiciary Committees. Aides say there is no indication they [...]

*** Chuck Schumer Calls for Violating the Constitution
http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/03-1320/
Godfather Politics
2/17/2014
The New York Times reported late last week that New York Sen.
Chuck-U-Schumer is suggesting a "legislative maneuver known as a discharge petition, that would allow supporters of overhauling the nation's immigration laws to circumvent the Republican majority in the House by bringing the measure directly to the house floor, [...]

*** On President's Day, DNC Vice Chair Encourages Obama to Act As a Dictator
http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/04-1287/
Kit Daniels
2/17/2014
Vice Chair's statement represents the very danger that George Washington warned us about The Vice Chairperson of the Democratic National Committee encouraged President Obama to "move forward" and practically act as a dictator today while Congress is in recess. In her tweet this morning, Donna Brazile undoubtedly suggested that the [...]

*** Police State Gears Up
http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/02-1324/
Dave Lindorff
2/17/2014
If you're a small town or perhaps a university security department, the US
Department of Defense has got a deal for you! Thanks to the ending of the Iraq War, and the winding down of the war in Afghanistan, the Pentagon has 11,000 heavily armored vehicles that it has no use [...]

*** Over 100 GOP Reps File Resolution to Restrict Obama's Executive
Overreach http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/01-1325/
William Bigelow 2/18/2014 Angered by Barack Obama's usurpation of power in his statements that he would act unilaterally without Congress, 106 GOP House members have sponsored House Resolution 442, titled the "Stop This Overreaching Presidency (STOP)" measure. H.R. 442, the STOP measure, was introduced by Rep. Tom Rice (R-SC), and has also been signed [...]

These are only a selected few of today's news items. For more on these and other stories please visit http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/
As always, please feel free to comment - share your thoughts - disagree - agree - rant - etc.

Deo Vindici .....
Harold

"... Political Correctness remains just what it was intended to be: a
sophisticated and dangerous form of censorship and oppression, imposed upon the citizenry with the ultimate goal of manipulating, brainwashing and destroying our society." -- NewsMax.com

If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one.

There are three kinds of people in the world:
1) Those who do what they're told without question,
2) Those who control them, and
3) Those who refuse to play the game!

If You Love Our Nation - Stop Illegal Immigration

"Maryland is an extremely liberal state. It's so liberal, even our crabs are blue." - Patrick Citroni

¡Viva la Migra!

*****

When replying to this message,
plz cc:
Mail...@yahoogroups.com
to assure prompt reply.

TEA Party Nation
Top Ten Tips For Getting The Most From Your TPN Membership!

I’m as mad as hell,
and I’m not going to take it any more.

Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)