RR Obama fiddles while U.S. burns

rich...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2014, 3:56:38 AM9/5/14
to Richs...@yahoogroups.com, The Slick eZine

Obama fiddles while U.S. burns

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Ponzio <leary121
Date: 30 August 2014 15:44
Subject: Obama fiddles while U.S. burns

My Blog:-
allconservativesunited

http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20140804/LETTERS/140809869

Obama fiddles while U.S. burns

Published: Monday, August 4, 2014 at 4:09 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, August 4, 2014 at 4:09 p.m.
Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Obama was fundraising while the Middle East burned.
Obama is in far over his hear. He was told, “You deliver the speeches we write and be our talking head. Everything will be OK.” (The “we” being Valerie Jarrett, David Axelrod and George Soros.) Well, everything is not OK, and Obama can’t face the problems they’ve created. He is totally disconnected from the office.
His advisers, with their liberal Ivy League educations, don’t know how to handle direct, hostile confrontation. They never experienced an enemy who refuses to negotiate to a solution.
Israel finally attacked Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Israel has withstood thousands of rocket attacks for years. Hamas dug at least 37 tunnels into Israel to attack and kill Israelis.
What do you see on local news? Israeli forces kill hundreds of Palestinian citizens. You don’t hear how Hamas hides its headquarters, rocket launchers and ammo in NATO schools, in malls and civilian neighborhoods, using these civilians as shields.
Now, John Kerry is sent to the Middle East to save Hamas. I say save Hamas because Obama and Kerry were worried while it was only Israel being bombed. (He failed again.)
Now to our southern border. Liberals say they’re “refugees,” and we should welcome them. Well, I haven’t seen a single liberal say he or she will pay for or take in a single child. They don’t want these “refugees” in their neighborhoods.
These children cost on average $1,000 a day per child. Multiply that by 50,000 to 75,000 kids. Now you have an even greater drain on our economy, and this will go on long after Obama retires in luxury.
Now, his latest proposal is to grant refugee status to these children in their home countries. This is to save them the trip across Mexico. Obama wants to import refugees.
Obama is only using these kids to change voter demographics. They’re not being bussed to liberal areas.
When their parents show up, we’ll surely have to reunite the families, and they will all vote Democrat to keep the free money flowing.
We can’t afford this wave of illegals. Our economy can’t sustain the cost, and Obama knows this. Is he trying to cause widespread civil disobedience? Does he want to declare martial law so he can suspend elections? Makes you wonder.
Please vote for conservatives only. We can’t afford any more liberal ideas.
Michael Ayo
Theriot
image 1

image

allconservativesunited
I used to know a man whose family were German aristocracy prior to World War Two. They owned a number of large industries and estates.
Preview by Yahoo

__._,_.___

Posted by: Mary Ponzio <lear...@gmail.com>

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM! Please visit: www.operationshoebox.com

 When replying to this message,
plz cc:
Mail...@yahoogroups.com
to assure prompt reply.

TEA Party Nation
TOP TEN TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR TPN MEMBERSHIP!

I’m as mad as hell,
and I’m not going to take it any more.

Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)