Carling Cup Final at Weeembley

PageVee

Feb 22, 2008, 3:45:37 PM2/22/08
to Richmond Spurs
Being shown live on 2/24/08 (Sunday) at 9:30 am EST on Setanta.

I have been in contact with Penny Lane Pub here in Downtown Richmond,
VA. They are looking into opening early and showing the match. I
should know sometime today (Friday, 2/22/08) if they will be showing
the match. I will post here when I find out.

Come On You Spurs!

PageVee

Feb 23, 2008, 1:12:21 PM2/23/08
to Richmond Spurs
Penny Lane tomorrow morning for the Final.

"Here is the official word: "Joe and Terry will both be in at 9:30am
Sunday for the game (10am kickoff) along with a few of the regular
lads. So you know Terry will let anyone in that shows up to watch the
game. So we won't be officially open, but Terry will be here to pour a
few pint for whomever shows up to watch."

Spread the word!

John P."