My Eyes Have Seen the Glory

1 peržiūra
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

mehstg

neskaityta,
2008-04-19 11:10:272008-04-19
kam: richmon...@googlegroups.com
Found your site and wondered if you wanted to exchange links.  We have a page on our website with details of Spurs Supporters clubs around the
world in case readers of our site want to join or meet up with fellow Spurs fans on their travels.

I will add you to both our links page and our supporter's clubs page.  I would be grateful if you can add a link to MEHSTG on your site.

We are a fanzine website, which used to produce a paper (hard) copy until the end of last season when we ceased printing.  The site has a host of facts, features, news and reviews that will hopefully satisfy every Spurs fan !!

I hope you will be able to reciprocate.

COME ON YOU SPURS !!

Wyart Lane
My Eyes Have Seen The Glory
meh...@blueyonder.co.uk
www.mehstg.com

PageVee

neskaityta,
2008-04-23 23:52:322008-04-23
kam: Richmond Spurs
Added here on the blog site with other forums in the Spurs links. See
the link. There is an English Pub in town that typically shows EPL
games. The owner is a Liverpool fan but I got to watch the CC Final
there on a Sunday morning. COYS! Hopefully we end the season on a
winning note, or at least on an undefeated run.

"Que sera sera, Whatever will be will be, we won at wem-ber-ley, que
sera sera!"

http://richmondspurs.blogspot.com/
Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui