Confirming RCC Meeting Tonght

John Till

May 26, 2015, 11:00:51 AM5/26/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks:

This is to confirm that we’ll have our RCC make-up meeting tonight, 5-6:30 PM. Let’s plan on meeting at the RPS offices. I am hoping that Mary Clarkson can make sure we have a space.

We’ll put our agenda together when we meet.

See you later!

Cheers,

John Till

John Everett Till  I  Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

untitled

John Everett Till

Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

4123 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406

Direct: 612.728.2086 | Main: 612.729.0340 | F: 612.728.2096

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-V6RIC4FgJKdSd8yPZCfruVReGHEPZp2-L5tdyO6NR7PZf75dhttps://twitter.com/images/resources/twitter-bird-blue-on-white.pnghttp://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/ht_youtube_logo_mi_130129_wblog.jpg

www.TheFamilyPartnership.org

Stay Connected. Sign up for our eNews

DIane Ahlquist

May 26, 2015, 11:08:32 AM5/26/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com
I volunteer at Cornerstone at 5:00.
Diane

May 28, 2015, 10:52:10 AM5/28/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

I believe this was the report that John mentioned at our RCC meeting.