RCC Agenda for Tuesday, January 19, 5-6:30 PM

John Till

Jan 15, 2016, 5:54:08 PM1/15/16
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks:

Here is an agenda for our meeting today.

AGENDA

·        Updates on Crossroads at Penn

·        TFP’s new brain science initiative (I’ll share some info if that’s ok)

·        Projects that RCC should be involved in during 2016

·        Information-sharing and announcements

Other items can be added when we begin the meeting.

Cheers,

John Till

John Everett Till

Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

The Family Partnership

4123 E. Lake Street

Minneapolis, MN 55406

612-728-2086 phone

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

tfp_logo_horizontal_web_cmyk

Dan Haugen

Jan 18, 2016, 11:25:49 AM1/18/16
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Turns out we have a staff retirement event at the end of the day – so I will need to be there for that.  Sorry.

Dan

Dan Haugen

President

Adler Graduate School – Richfield, MN

T: (612) 767-7048

Office: M, T, W, Th, F

Hau...@alfredadler.edu

 cid:image002.jpg@01D0C096.D8E6B4D0

Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Mary Clarkson

Jan 18, 2016, 3:41:10 PM1/18/16
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com
Hi all I'm sorry but I will not make it I am on vacation until Wednesday. Sorry for the late notice.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2016, at 10:25 AM, Dan Haugen <Hau...@Alfredadler.edu> wrote:

Turns out we have a staff retirement event at the end of the day – so I will need to be there for that.  Sorry.

Dan

Dan Haugen

President

Adler Graduate School – Richfield, MN

T: (612) 767-7048

Office: M, T, W, Th, F

Hau...@alfredadler.edu

 <image001.jpg>

Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Here is an agenda for our meeting today.

AGENDA

·        Updates on Crossroads at Penn

·        TFP’s new brain science initiative (I’ll share some info if that’s ok)

·        Projects that RCC should be involved in during 2016

·        Information-sharing and announcements

Other items can be added when we begin the meeting.

Cheers,

John Till

John Everett Till

Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

The Family Partnership

4123 E. Lake Street

Minneapolis, MN 55406

612-728-2086 phone

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

<image002.jpg>

This electronic mail transmission may contain private or confidential data and is intended only for the person named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender, and delete it. Richfield Public Schools reserves the right to monitor and review, without further consent, any messages created, sent, or received on its electronic mail system.