RCC Agenda for Tuesday, 6/16 from 5-6:30 at the RPS Board Room

1 view

John Till

Jun 15, 2015, 5:47:12 PM6/15/15
to richfield-community-council
Hi Folks:

This is my first day back in MN in two weeks! It seems like summer arrived while I was gone.

Here is the agenda for tomorrow night's meeting, as developed in May's meeting:
  • RPS Strategic Plan - mission + strategies
  • Focus of RCC in terms of spheres of influence (discussion)
  • Summer programming in Richfield, and ways to suppoort it
  • Welcome Juan Villegas - new director of MIRA (I am not sure if anyone has reached out to him since our May meeting but this is a possible agenda item for this month or next month)
Regards,

John Till

--
Launching Soon: Project Generations - Generation ship adventures for Fate

Fate of Tekumel blog: fateoftekumel.blogspot.com

Everway RPG blog: everwayan.blogspot.com

FATE SF RPG blog: fatesf.blogspot.com