No RCC Meeting Tomorrow

John Till

Dec 15, 2014, 1:14:29 PM12/15/14
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, Steven....@richfield.k12.mn.us

Hi RCC Members:

The Superintendent needs to reschedule his conversation with the RCC to our meeting on February 17, 5-6:30.

Given how busy this time of year is, I’d like to suggest that we NOT meet tomorrow and plan on gathering next for the scheduled RCC meeting on January 20th.

Regards and Happy Holidays!

John Till, RCC Co-Chair

John Everett Till  I  Vice President of Family and Community Programs

untitled

John Everett Till

Vice President of Family and Community Programs

4123 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406

Direct: 612.728.2086 | Main: 612.729.0340 | F: 612.728.2096

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-V6RIC4FgJKdSd8yPZCfruVReGHEPZp2-L5tdyO6NR7PZf75dhttps://twitter.com/images/resources/twitter-bird-blue-on-white.pnghttp://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/ht_youtube_logo_mi_130129_wblog.jpg

www.TheFamilyPartnership.org

Stay Connected. Sign up for our eNews

Dan Haugen

Dec 15, 2014, 3:17:16 PM12/15/14
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

OK – Thanks John.

Have a restful Season.

Regards,

Dan

Noemi Alcocer

Jan 19, 2015, 7:21:00 PM1/19/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

I have that we are meeting tomorrow.  Can you confirm?

Thanks,

Noemi A.

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be government data and thereby subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, retransmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.

John Till

Jan 19, 2015, 8:41:47 PM1/19/15
to richfield-community-council

Sorry, I have been away. I will be there. I'm going to keep the agenda open. We can base it on who is able to come.

For the RCC veterans, I had a nice chat with Camillo DiSantis. He seems to be doing fairly well, and the Family Stability Work Group had been meeting regularly.

John Till

On Jan 19, 2015 6:21 PM, "Noemi Alcocer" <Noemi....@hennepin.us> wrote:

> I have that we are meeting tomorrow.  Can you confirm?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Noemi A.

Dan Haugen

Jan 20, 2015, 1:31:47 PM1/20/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

See you at 5

Mary Clarkson

Jan 20, 2015, 2:37:43 PM1/20/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com
The superintendent is planning on being there around 5, I will be running about 30 min late - I have a meeting in the boardroom that goes till 5:30.

Mary

Mary Clarkson, Ed.D.
Director of Special Programs
Richfield Public Schools
(612)798-6041

>>> Dan Haugen <Hau...@Alfredadler.edu> 1/20/2015 12:31 PM >>>

John Till

Jan 20, 2015, 2:56:54 PM1/20/15
to richfield-community-council

I thought he was on for next month!!!

Mary Clarkson

Jan 20, 2015, 3:11:02 PM1/20/15
to richfield-community-council
He just stopped me today to check to see if we were meeting thinking he needed to attend.  I will let him know he is scheduled for February.  Sorry for the confusion.