Richfield Community Council Meeting on Tuesday, 10/21, 5-6:30 PM

John Till

Oct 19, 2015, 4:15:01 PM10/19/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, Richard Spratt

Hi RCC Members:

Tomorrow’s RCC meeting is special. We will have a tour of the new health clinic opening within Richfield High School.

Let’s meet in the lobby of Richfield High School (the main entrance off the parking lot) and we can do the tour from there.

See you tomorrow!

Regards,

John Till

John Everett Till  I  Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

untitled

John Everett Till

Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

4123 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406

Direct: 612.728.2086 | Main: 612.729.0340 | F: 612.728.2096

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-V6RIC4FgJKdSd8yPZCfruVReGHEPZp2-L5tdyO6NR7PZf75dhttps://twitter.com/images/resources/twitter-bird-blue-on-white.pnghttp://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/ht_youtube_logo_mi_130129_wblog.jpg

www.TheFamilyPartnership.org

Stay Connected. Sign up for our eNews

Dan Haugen

Oct 20, 2015, 10:35:08 AM10/20/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, Richard Spratt

Morning

Turns out I will probably not be able to attend in that I need to take care of a medical appointment with my son and then need to pick up my wife from the airport.  I will attend if I can.

Dan

Dan Haugen

President

Adler Graduate School – Richfield, MN

T: (612) 767-7048

Office: M, T, W, Th, F

Hau...@alfredadler.edu

 cid:image002.jpg@01D0C096.D8E6B4D0

Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Dan Haugen

Oct 20, 2015, 5:33:46 PM10/20/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, Richard Spratt, Chris Helgestad

Good Afternoon

Although I tried to make some schedule adaptations, it turns out that I do need to go home at 5.  Sorry.  I will miss seeing the clinic.  I would appreciate it if someone could pass along one way the Adler Graduate School is willing to help.  That is, if the clinic would benefit from mature, graduate-level clinical interns, we would be happy to supply candidates for such roles.  I am confident we have many gifted students who would love such a challenge.  Naturally, the key question is, would it help the clinic?  Again, if someone is able to extend that invitation from AGS, I will appreciate that and will be the contact person for an inquiry.

Thanks – hope to see you all in November.