Full Agenda - RCC Meeting on Tuesday, 2/17, 5-6:30 PM at Richfield Public Schools offices

John Till

Feb 12, 2015, 11:50:02 AM2/12/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Hi RCCers!

This is a reminder that our next RCC meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 17, from 5-6:30 PM at the district offices.

We have a pretty full agenda, which includes:

·         Richfield Public Schools’ new Superintendent Steven Unowsky joins us to talk about what is going on in the district (hint: there’s a LOT happening!)

·         Strategic Planning at RPS – Mary Clarkson will facilitate some initial information gathering to help inform the development of the district’s new strategic plan

o   This is an important conversation as human service providers and Richfield residents can help shape the district’s future direction

·         Updates – this is our time for EVERYONE to share what is going on related to human services in Richfield: events, resources, and more!

o   We’ll share information about The Family Partnership’s Financial Achievement Program and the English/Spanish tax clinic we are offering in Richfield

o   Another item we’ll review is whether the third Tuesday is still a good time to meet; it’s a direct conflict with Richfield Community Foundation meetings

Cheers,

John Till

John Everett Till  I  Vice President of Family and Community Programs

untitled

John Everett Till

Vice President of Family and Community Programs

4123 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406

Direct: 612.728.2086 | Main: 612.729.0340 | F: 612.728.2096

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-V6RIC4FgJKdSd8yPZCfruVReGHEPZp2-L5tdyO6NR7PZf75dhttps://twitter.com/images/resources/twitter-bird-blue-on-white.pnghttp://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/ht_youtube_logo_mi_130129_wblog.jpg

www.TheFamilyPartnership.org

Stay Connected. Sign up for our eNews

Dan Haugen

Feb 13, 2015, 12:01:04 PM2/13/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Coming from a meeting in Mpls – hope to see you then.

Dan

Mary Clarkson

Feb 13, 2015, 3:51:53 PM2/13/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, Gonzalez, Christina
Hi All -

Christina Gonzalez, Director of Student Support Services will be facilitating the discussion on the District Strategic Planning.  I am sorry I will not be able to attend, I will be out of town.

Mary

Mary Clarkson, Ed.D.
Director of Special Programs
Richfield Public Schools
(612)798-6041

>>> Dan Haugen <Hau...@Alfredadler.edu> 2/13/2015 11:01 AM >>>

Coming from a meeting in Mpls – hope to see you then.

Dan

Feb 13, 2015, 4:07:19 PM2/13/15
to richfield-community-council

It will be great to introduce Christina to the group!

John